I thought I would share with you the products that I’ve been loving this month, you might want to get a cup of tea!
- Soap and Glory, Clean On Me – This shower gel smells so good, I think it smells like the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume. When I use them together (I don’t use the perfume in the shower, I mean afterwards, that would be slightly strange) the scent lasts a good few hours. It’s £5.50 for 500ml from Boots and this bottle has lasted me for at least 6 months as you only need the smallest amount.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in 05, Desirable – I have recently written a post about this, that I’ll link here, so I won’t bang on about it too much. It’s £25 a tube (ouch) but I love it.
- YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation – This is the tiny little bottle you can hardly see. I was cheeky and asked for a sample without buying anything, even though I would happily have bought half the counter. This foundation leaves a gorgeous finish and makes me look a lot more radiant if I do say so myself. It’s a light to medium coverage so if you’re like me and have quite a bit of redness it’s not the best, but it does calm it down and make it look more like a natural flush. It’s is normally £28, but at the moment it’s in the sale on feelunique.com for £23.80, so i’ll be making a purchase of the full size bottle as soon as i’ve finished writing this.
- Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid – This is the only thing that will get rid of my dry chapped lips and it smells like lemon sherberts. in my book, that’s a win.
- Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara + Clinique High Lengths Mascara – These two mascaras are my all time favourites, I’ll branch out and try different ones only to come running back begging for forgiveness. I use the Maybelline for the days when I want dramatic full lashes and the Clinique when I want a more natural look but still defined and lengthened lashes.
- Botanics All Bright Eye Soothing Eye Makeup Remover – This is brilliant at getting eye makeup off and at only £3.99 at Boots you can’t really go wrong.
- Natural Collection Pressed Powder – This is great for setting your makeup and it doesn’t make you look like you’ve caked yourself in foundation. It doesn’t provide much to any coverage but for a setting powder it’s great. This is also a bargain product from Boots priced at £1.99, or 3 for £5 across the Natural Collection makeup range.
- MUA Heaven and Earth Palette – This is all I’ve used for eyeshadow this month. The shadows are nicely pigmented and it’s only £4 from Superdrug. I’ve been Using the 3rd shade on the bottom row all over the lid and then the 4th shade on the bottom row to define the crease.
What have been your favourites for this month?
Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!! 🙂