I’m not the kind of person that carries around a full to the brim makeup bag on a daily basis. It’s mainly due to laziness and the feeling that if I’m in a situation where a whole new face of makeup is needed I may as well go au natural until I get home. So I thought I would share with you the products that I carry around with me.
- Soap and Glory Face Powder Brush – This is a great brush that I picked up on a whim and am glad that I did. It’s £9 from Boots, here, and works great with the MAC Mineralise Skin Finish.
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in Light – This powder is great for sorting out any makeup meltdowns throughout the day. On days where I don’t want much coverage I use this as my foundation with a bit of concealer and it creates a great ‘natural’ look to the skin.
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash – This mascara is just what I have in here at the moment, I have accumulated quite a few sample size mascaras so they get thrown in this bag for lash emergencies.
- Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Balm – I mentioned this in my December favourites, here, it is my favourite lip balm at the moment. It’s great at sorting out chapped lips and smells amazing.
- Ted Baker Mini Body Spray – I got a couple of these mini sprays for Christmas and they’re the perfect size for carrying around with you on a day to day basis as they’re not as bulky as a full size.
The bag is from John Lewis but I haven’t been able to find the exact one online so it may be an in-store only item or it’s not stocked anymore. I couldn’t find many small sized bags on the website but they have quite a few in store with lots of different designs with prices starting from £7.50.
If I was going out for a day trip further away from home than usual I might pop in a little eyeshadow quad, a concealer and a lipstick. What do you carry around on a day to day basis?
Thanks for reading! 🙂