We have come to the end of the first month of the new year and I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel this year is flying by already! This post is rather late so I won’t babble (too much). Please excuse the bad lighting. 🙂
- Benefit Hervana Blush – I have been using this blush pretty much everyday this month, it leaves a nice pinky flush to the cheeks and for some reason it smells nice. Why does it smell? I have no idea why benefit thought they needed to add a scent.
- L’Oreal Infaliable Foundation – This is the only foundation that I have always got a bottle of in the makeup stash. It’s easy to apply, it’s a pretty perfect colour match and it’s a good coverage. I wouldn’t say it lasts 16 hours and it doesn’t dry straight away, which makes it so easy to blend, but a bit of a pain when you go to hug your other half and get foundation marks all over his work clothes.
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer – This is the best high street/drugstore concealer I have ever tried. There is a lot of hype surrounding it but I think it’s deserved. It’s great at hiding those pesky blemishes but it can be a little bit drying under the eye.
- Soap and Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath – I mentioned my love for the Soap and Glory Clean On Me shower gel in last months favourites post and this has the same scent, therefore I love this also. It makes loads of bubbles and leaves both you and your bathroom smelling amazing.
- Simple Light Hydrating Moisturiser – This has become my daily moisturiser. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and creates a great make up base. I’m definitely going to be trying out some more Simple skincare soon.
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum – I think this smells like the Soap and Glory scent I won’t shut up about and so I’ve been spritzing myself with it quite generously this month. It has a rather large price tag and because of this I have now reserved it for special occasion use.
- Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom and Rice Milk Whipped Body Cream – I got this in Decembers Glossybox and as I had never tried anything from Rituals before I was rather excited. It smells lovely and leaves my skin so smooth and soft. This is another brand I’m going to be dipping my feet into.
- Ocean Blossom Yankee Candle – These candles are quite pricey but when I moved out a few months ago I thought I would treat myself, ignored the price and just handed over my card. This is a clean, fresh scent and is so relaxing to have burning away while you’re curled up with a book.
Let me know if you would like a more in depth reviews of any of the products I’ve mentioned in this post. What have you’re favourites been this month?
Thanks for reading 🙂