February is well and truly over so here are the beauty products I’ve been loving this month.
- MUA Clear Mascara – I use this to set my brows and it’s only a £1. I can’t see myself trying anything else anytime soon because this is just such a bargain. You can get MUA products from Superdrug.
- Lee Stafford, I Hate My Hair The Day It’s Washed – I’ve written a full review of this, here, but I had to include this as it is my hair saviour. Great for keeping your hair fresher for longer.
- Nivea Express Hydration Primer – A full review of this will be coming soon but basically this is one of the best primers I’ve tried. Great for smoothing out the skin and getting it ready for makeup.
- Benefit Lemonaid – I’m all about primers at the moment for some reason. This is perfect for creating a blank, even canvas for your eye makeup as it completely evens out the colour on your eyelid.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 – It’s 2 particular colours out of this palette that i’ve been loving this month. YDK and Tease have been my go to shadow combo and i’ve been loving it. I put Tease all over the lid and YDK in the outer corner.
Not that many products this month as I’ve been boring all month and just been sticking to what I know and keeping it simple. Hopefully March will be more exciting.
Have you found anything you love this month?
Thanks for reading 🙂