Every so often a product will come along that when it runs out a mild state of panic sets in. Here’s a run down of the products that I buy back ups for so that I never have to be without my favourites.
1) L’Oreal Infallible foundation in Porcelain, £12.29. I think I’ve bought about 4 bottles of this altogether. It’s not the best thing for dry skin, so on a bad skin day I won’t use it and it’s a bit too heavy for hotter days. I, however, live in England so hotter days don’t come around too often (although this year we have had quite a lovely summer) and I can get use out of this for the majority of the year.
2) Nivea Express Hydration Primer, £4.99. Not expecting much from this when I first tried it has made me love it even more. I never had any luck with primers but this works so well as smoothing out my skin and filling in dry patches. I have written a full review of this here.
3) Lee Stafford I Hate My Hair The Day It’s Washed, £6.99. This is great at keeping your hair fresher for longer. I haven’t used up a bottle of this yet but I know once I start to get to the end I will go get myself another bottle (or two).
4) Rimmel Khol Kajal Eyeliners, £2.99. I’ve got a few of the colours from this collection of eyeliners from Rimmel and have repurchased the Bronze colour and am close to going out and getting a new Nude colour. They are by far the best high street eyeliners I have tried. The colour is rich and the product doesn’t budge even on the waterline. I have to stop myself from buying every colour of these
5) Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama, £8.99. I’ve talked about this mascara far too many times. It does exactly what it says on the packaging, gives a false eyelash look. The ‘Black Drama’ version of this mascara over the original and the ‘Flared’ as it gives (in my opinion) a more dramatic lash look.
6) Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream, £37. I got a sample of this with one of my many purchases from Clinique. Naturally I have really rosy cheeks and so I have a number of products that claim to reduce redness and nothing that I’ve tried has worked, except this. It’s not cheap but luckily it lasts a really long time (my sample size lasted about 18 months) as you don’t need much product. I genuinely think this has actually helped to permanently reduce the redness in my skin.
7) Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum, from £48 . My other half surprised me with a bottle of this for my birthday last year and I have been rationing it ever since but weirdly enough I am actually considering buying the £95 bottle and not regretting it. The best way I can describe this scent is that it’s a sophisticated scent that is similar to the Soap and Glory Clean on Me scent.
8) L’Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution, £4.99. I have a full review of this here and have bought about 5 bottles of this. I’ve rattled on about this enough so I won’t go on about this for too long but if you’re looking for a way to ditch the face wipes and still have a quick make up removal then this is the kind of product you should try.
What product can you not live without?
Thanks for reading 🙂