I have become obsessed with watching people on YouTube do Project 10 Pan, which, is basically where you find ten products that you want to use up before you buy anything new. I thought as it’s a new year this is the perfect time to do something like this and thought I would share with you what I have picked to use up. Naturally I have picked products that have already been used. I’m not crazy, I know I can’t go too long without buying new products so I needed to cheat a bit and give myself a bit of a head start.
The makeup I have picked:
– MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
– Rimmel Match Perfcetion Liquid Foundation
– Boujoirs Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal Liquid Foundation
– Garnier Tinted Roll On Conclealer
– Rimmel Scandal Eyes Khol Kajal Eyeliner in Bronze
– Clinique Lip Gloss
– E.l.f Complexion Perfection Powder
Body Products I’ve picked:
– Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter
– L’oreal Hair Mask
– Balance Me Beauty Eye Cream
So, those are the products that I have chosen for my Project 10 Pan. I will keep you updated on my progress with ‘Empties’ posts and I hope it doesn’t take me too long as I already want to buy new things! I need help haha. I really love the idea of this ‘project’ as a way to curb my spending and get me excited to use products that have collected dust for the past few months. Let me know if you want a dedicated post for when I’ve completed my Project 10 Pan or if you just want to keep track in my ‘Empties’ pots.
What do you do to stop yourself spending money?
Thanks for reading 🙂