It’s empties time again ladies and gentlemen so lets get straight into it.
- First up is a Pantene conditioner, which, I have mentioned many times is my favourite everyday shampoo and conditioner brand. This particular conditioner is for fine hair and it really helped with giving my hair some body. I won’t be repurchasing this at the moment as I have quite a few stocked away.
- Calm One Calm All bubble bath by Soap and Glory has lasted me about 8 months as you only need to smallest amount for a huge amount of bubbles. It has the original Soap and Glory scent that I love and once I’ve used up some more of my bubble baths I can’t see why I wouldn’t go and pick another one up.
- The L’Oreal Micellar Solution is one of my favourites and I have raved about this many times, especially here. I haven’t actually gotten round to repurchasing this as I am using a different makeup remover at the moment but once I’m done with that I’m definitely going to be going to get myself another bottle or five.
- Another from Soap and Glory, the Foam Call Body Wash. As I mentioned above I love the original Soap and Glory scent so wan’t sure if I was going to like this but it was lovely to use. It’s really moisturising and has a really refreshing scent to it, perfect for a wake me up in the morning. As with a lot of these things I have a lot of things stocked up so for now I won’t be running down to Boots to replace this but I will be treating myself to a new one when I need a new shower gel.
- Toni & Guy Dry Shampoo. I’ve done a whole post about this so I will direct you to that if you want a read but basically I hated this. It didn’t do anything to either refresh or add volume to my hair. For sure not buying this again.
- I have three perfumes here and I’m not great at describing scents so bear with me. The first one is from Tesco and it was half price at £6. It smells like Lacoste Love of Pink and I can see myself picking this up again. The next one is G from Gwen Steffani’s line of Perfumes. This smells like the beach and coconuts. I don’t think it’s widely available anymore but you can get from Amazon and I will definitely be getting myself another bottle. Last is Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy. I really like the perfumes by Britney Spears as they all smell so nice and they aren’t a huge amount of money. I don’t know if I’m going to pick the same scent up as I really want to try some of her other ones.
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Liquid Felt Tip Liner. I have mixed feelings about this. To begin with it was great but after a few weeks it started to dry out and didn’t look as black as when I first got it. I’ve had felt tip liners for longer than 6 months that are still as pigmented as when I bought it. So, I don’t think I will buying this again.
- Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara. I love this mascara, it’s one of my favourites and I will continue to repurchase this for as long as they make it. It does exactly what it says on the tin and makes your lashes so volumized (I don’t think that’s a word) and lengthened that you look like you have false lashes on.
What have you used up recently?
Thanks for reading 🙂