So I’m already a few days late with this post so lets go ahead and get straight into it.
– Nivea Micellar Water. I still think I prefer the L’Oreal Micellar water to this one but it still does the job, just not as effortlessly. Other than that though, I really enjoy using this product as a quick and easy way to take off my makeup. It does give my skin a nice bit of hydration and leaves my face feeling soft. If this is on offer and the L’Oreal one isn’t I will pick this one up again. I have a full review of this here.
–Nivea Express Hydration Primer. I have a full review on this and it has been in a favourites post before but I hadn’t used it for a little while as my skin hasn’t been as flaky as it normally is. I use this more to smooth out my skin rather than actually prime it as I don’t have huge issues with my makeup melting off in the dead of winter. Basically this product is affordable, it does what it says on the tin and I will continue to repurchase it.
– Lush Santa Lip Scrub. This particular flavour of lip scrub I got at Christmas time so I doubt it’s still available but this is more of a general favourite for Lush lip scrubs. I’ve had the Bubblegum one before and Lord that tastes nice. This one tastes like cola cubes and other than them tasting nice they really do make your lips nice and smooth. I use this as part of my nighttime skincare routine so that I have smooth lips ready for the next days lipstick.
– E.l.f Blush in Twinkle Pink. I’ve had this blush for a good couple of years and seem to go through using it loads for a few months and then stopping and then using it again. It has a little bit of glitter in it but it isn’t too noticeable and it just gives a nice natural colour to the cheeks. This looks lovely in the colder months as it gives a flushed look but also in the summer when it’s combined with bronzer it gives a lovely glow. For only £3.75 (here) you can’t give it a miss.
– Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I only picked this up at the end of January but after the first use I was impressed. There is a lot of hype around this product and I genuinely thought that a powder for £3.99 couldn’t be THAT good. But then, I bought it and my opinion changed completely. It gets rid of any shine but doesn’t make you look cakey and to be honest I think it’s one of the best setting powders I’ve tried.
– Barry M Intense Black Mascara. My cousin gave me this Mascara that she got at The Clothes Show Live and it is really impressive. I might even say it’s made it into my top 5. It’s a great everyday mascara that gives you length and volume. It’s quite a wet formula (I hate that saying but there’s no other way to describe it!) so it may not suit some people but other than that I highly recommend it.
What are your favourites for the month?
Thanks for reading 🙂