In the middle of January I posted that I was going to do a Project 10 Pan, where I picked out 10 products to use up before I bought myself anything else. I will tell you now, ladies and gentlemen, I have failed! When Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on last month I resisted and resisted until I went into town for something else and I got pulled in by the magical doors they have that draw shopaholics in with. Even though I failed I thought I would let you know what products I actually managed to use up.
– MUA Heaven and Earth Palette USED UP
– Rimmel Match Perfcetion Liquid Foundation USED UP
– Boujoirs Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal Liquid Foundation
– Garnier Tinted Roll On Conclealer
– Rimmel Scandal Eyes Khol Kajal Eyeliner in Bronze
– Clinique Lip Gloss USED UP
– E.l.f Complexion Perfection Powder USED UP
– Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter
– L’oreal Hair Mask USED UP
– Balance Me Beauty Eye Cream USED UP
So out of 10 products I used up 6. For me that’s actually pretty good and this has made me put certain products into my everyday makeup that I want to use up rather than putting them to the back of a drawer and forgetting about them. I would really like to do this again and hopefully not fail at it. This also really helped me not spend money, since starting this in the middle of January I have only ben to Boots once when they had the 3 for 2 offer so I feel like a changed woman.
Let me know if you would like me to share with you if I was to do this agin. Do you manage to stop yourself from buying products too often?
Thanks for reading 🙂