What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought? Was it worth the hype?
The Naked 2 palette. Definitely worth the hype and the money!
What are your five favorite things about blogging and being a Beauty Blogger?
1) It gives me an outlet to talk about makeup so my partner doesn’t have to listen to me.
2) Telling people about great products.
3) Telling people about products that aren’t quite up to par.
4) The comments I get are amazing and I love the conversations I ca have with people who love makeup as much as me.
5) Having an excuse to buy lots of products 🙂
Have you changed anything since becoming a Beauty Blogger?Yes and I am still changing with trying to be consistent with my posts. I also got a new camera to make my photos much better than when I started.What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?Only do it if you really want to do it. Understand that it actually takes a good chunk of time out of your week if you’re going to blog a lot during the week. Even though I upgraded my camera, you really don’t need anything fancy, especially at the start. Don’t be surprised if you don’t get a lot of views in your first couple of months I only got about 40 views in my first 4 months of blogging and 18 months into it I’m not getting a huge amount of traffic so don’t get discouraged if you’re not getting that traffic you wanted.
What are your top 5 makeup brands?