I think gift guides are my favourite things to read/watch on the internet so, I want to get in on the action. I have quite a few planned with different price ranges but, if this post doesn’t get much interest, then I’ll only do a couple more. I don’t want to bore people. So, this first gift guide is for luxury products, over £50, and I tried to find something for all people with all different tastes. The prices in this guide go up to about £300 as this will be the most expensive gift guide I do.
1) Mulberry Bow Continental Leather Wallet, £295, John Lewis.
2) GHD Curve Classic Curl Tong, £110. GHD.
3) By Terry Baume De Rose Collection, £55, Space NK.
4) Sensationail Duluxe Starter Kit, On offer at £55 normal price £110, Boots.
5) Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Brush Set, £56.95, Love Makeup.
6) Laura Mercier Luxe Quartet, £55, Space Nk.
7) Diptique Mini Candle Set of 5, £58, Space NK.
8) Soap & Glory The Next Big Thing, £60, Boots. Note: This tends to go on offer for more than half price a week or so before Christmas so, keep an eye out.
9) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Essentials Gift Set, £69, Boots.
10) Charlotte Tilbury The Glam Muse Look Gift Box, £165, Selfridges.
What are you hoping to get for Christmas this year?
Thanks for reading 🙂