I recently did a video where I de-clutterd my foundations, primers etc and decided to document the rest here, So, today it’s about the lips and what I decided to say goodbye to from my collection.
I have gotten rid of 14 lip products in total many of which are really old and way past their expiration. The products that have gone out of date are:
– MAC Lipglass
– L’Oreal Glam Shine Lipgloss
– Collection Cream Puff
– Benefit Lipstick
– Clinique Lipgloss
The reasons for me getting rid of the other lip products are:
– Clinique Baby Tint – As much as I love the Chubby Sticks and this is a good product, I have way too many products that are similar that work just that tiny bit better and give a bit more of a tint. If I didn’t have many lip products and hadn’t tried more since getting this I would probably have kept it but it just isn’t getting used.
– Rimmel Apocalips – These are great and the only reason I am getting rid of this is because the colour just does not suit me and a friend would give it more love than I do.
– Lanolips 101 ointment – This just didn’t really do anything for me. I love the Lanolips Lemonaid but this is just a weird consistency for the lips and even though it can also be used on your body for other dry parts of skin I just did not get on with it.
– Bourjois £D Lipgloss – This lipgloss is just too sticky for me, I am very picky when it comes to lipgloss and unfortunately this is one of those that you can’t have your hair down when you wear it otherwise half your hair will get stuck to your lip.
– Tarte Lipgloss – I got this a point pork in Sephora in New York and to be honest I have no idea what it does. I think it’s supposed to be one of those that changes colour with the heat of your lips but it just didn’t do anything for me.
– EOS Lip Balm – This is a nice lip balm but it just wasn’t being used as it didn’t do much to my super dry lips.
So, I managed to make my lip box a bit neater and a bit less overwhelming (although this is one of the neater boxes) if you want to watch my fist declutter you can here.
What’s your favourite lip product?
Thanks for reading 🙂